How To Run Your Ionic Air Purifier
Did you know that The Ionic Air Purifier comes with TWO USB 2.0 outlets to charge your phone or any other USB accessible device?
EACH IONIC AIR PURIFIER WILL COVER, 250 SQUARE FEET .
1- TURNING IT ON
- To power on the Ionic Air Purifier, plug in the Ionics's power plug to any accessible wall outlet.
- The top should be RED , this means the Purifier is OFF.
- Find the power button on the top of the Ionic Air Purifier and press once. Do Not Hold.
- you will see a GREEN/BLUE light. This means the purifier is ON.
2- PURIFYING AIR IN YOUR HOME
- Once the Ionic Air Purifier is on, It will start to clean the air of that room. It will begin to get rid of harmful toxins and bacteria that fly around in the air in your home. Make sure the air purifier is at least one foot away from any surrounding wall .
3- CLEANING THE FILTER
- We recommended wiping the Ionic air purifiers with a dry cloth once every 4-6 weeks . Make sure no dust particles are left around the middle ring of the device.
4- USING THE AIR PURIFIER
- You may keep the Ionic Air Purifier running as long as you may want. It will keep cycling and purifying the air so long as it is on.
5- RECOMMENDATIONS AND INFO
- The Ionic releases 8mm negative ions.
What the RED LED Mean?
It means the Ionic Air Purifier is OFF.
Does it run without an on/off switch?
No. You will have to press the ON button to turn it ON.
Can you replace the UV lamp?
No, you can not. It's a chipset, not a bulb.
How do you clean the Ionic Air Purifier?
Simply wipe the outside with a dry cloth once every 4 weeks. That's all you have to do. We call it filterless since it does not require any maintenance.
How long I have to run the ionic?
We recommend to keep it running 24/7 for the first 6 weeks. After that you can run it 4-6 hours per day or as you need it.